Death To Fear Death To Fear

Nic3!

Nice man, lots of good effects. I voted a 3 on it, n after that it played a flash saying i was one of the savyours that keep this flash in the portal. I liked it, and was happy to help you keep it here.

General-Pumpk1n responds:

lol thanks man i really apreciate it ^__^. Thanks for helping me keep this in portal. Il work on improving it still =]).

CC/LL: SOAD - Roullete CC/LL: SOAD - Roullete

pretty good

I'm not usually into the whole clock thing or SOAD, but this was pretty sweet. I just noticed one problem, the scene with the alchemy circle. The light shown is blue, but blue shows the trasnsmutation is done w/out a cirlce. yellow is w/ a circle, other colors are purple,(when a circle is tattoed on the person or on thier colthes)Orange,(when dealing w/ flames)and Green(w/ plants) Im sorry its just im obsessed with the show :)

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

You fucking peice of Anal cunt you! So friggen' hyperactive!

Ah well, glad you liked it anyways.

Coming Undone Coming Undone

Nice

Yeah, im obsessed with KoRn, Im using this song in a movie ive been working on for a month!
This has great art, good job, you just need a little more practice with voice animation.

The A.L.I.A.S Experiment The A.L.I.A.S Experiment

Holy Shit

Let me say that again, Holy Shit, this is freaking sweet dude. i had the volume turned all the way up , and woke 2 ppl up. its very smooth, fun, and challening.

FreeOnlineGames responds:

Thanks!!!!!

-Invader- -Invader-

Very Nice

Great game man, its very smooth and not glitchy at all, i love blowing things up. Is the background loop Point by Slayer? or who?

RyanPridgeon responds:

There's quite a few, actually

Carmen Electra Peep show Carmen Electra Peep show

Alright

This could have used some better pictures, but the concept is great. im hoping to see another :)

jimmi-chan responds:

Thanks :)
Thing is alot of sites with the
"good pics" are loaded with viruses and what not