Death To Fear Death To Fear

Nic3!

Nice man, lots of good effects. I voted a 3 on it, n after that it played a flash saying i was one of the savyours that keep this flash in the portal. I liked it, and was happy to help you keep it here.

General-Pumpk1n responds:

lol thanks man i really apreciate it ^__^. Thanks for helping me keep this in portal. Il work on improving it still =]).

CC/LL: SOAD - Roullete CC/LL: SOAD - Roullete

pretty good

I'm not usually into the whole clock thing or SOAD, but this was pretty sweet. I just noticed one problem, the scene with the alchemy circle. The light shown is blue, but blue shows the trasnsmutation is done w/out a cirlce. yellow is w/ a circle, other colors are purple,(when a circle is tattoed on the person or on thier colthes)Orange,(when dealing w/ flames)and Green(w/ plants) Im sorry its just im obsessed with the show :)

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

You fucking peice of Anal cunt you! So friggen' hyperactive!

Ah well, glad you liked it anyways.

Coming Undone Coming Undone

Nice

Yeah, im obsessed with KoRn, Im using this song in a movie ive been working on for a month!
This has great art, good job, you just need a little more practice with voice animation.

Tomorrow (Music Video) Tomorrow (Music Video)

Why wasnt this blammed

Have you realized that all your flash suck, y would u even submit something as shitty as this?
Quit wasting memory!

A Fuga (The Escape) A Fuga (The Escape)

Sweet

Great work, lots of firmilar sound effects.
i have a feeling that this would make a great game.

GG - Blue Orchid GG - Blue Orchid

o k

Great art work and animation, you guys have some raw talent.
But i saw no story at all, and saw this as completely pointless.
Plus it reminds me of the clock group.

TheCatsPajamas responds:

It's a music collab you jackass, it's not supposed to have a plot.

Luigi Goes Pipes SE Luigi Goes Pipes SE

shit

as like all your works, this is slow and boring, some things go super slow and others wizz by (like when toad jumped off the pipe.)
if you made this like your tutorial says than you took the hard way.

"Stripped" - VHS "Stripped" - VHS

The Vespa Woman

I saw Haruhara Haruko(the vespa woman). That right there made it freakin sweet. Great voice animation, and an orignal style with the old tape thing. Reminds me why i dont use my old tapes. Nice job.

Banned Down South Banned Down South

Nice

Pretty sweet man, i liked all but the fight scene. A great parody.
I like the fact that you reply to peoples reviews, But why was the old banana splits theme playing in the background?.....lol

PureCarnage responds:

I love the song, it's funny and needed some funny music for atmosphere.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

freakin sweet

Dude i love the fact that it follows the story of an original mario level. plus the color style is awsome.